Friday, 15 November 2013

Most Enjoyable hApPy Birthday in UUM...


A big day in the year - Happy Birthday. 

My birthday drop on November, since I get into UUM, my birthday stay will my new friends at UUM. In this semester 4, the most happy ever that many friends celebrate with me. 

First of all, the friends of Back2bags (B2b) come to my dpp Sme Bank (Kachi) a day before to celebrate with me. They use some excuse ask me to go out, and give me surprise. At that time, my soul was gone, and don't know say anythings of it. 


But, I really felt happy on that time. It was the first time I celebrate in UUM. what a good memory before leaving UUM. Also, they are mostly the new friends to celebrate with me. 



One things that I most remember was that, at 1 time, I talk somethings wrong and make the situation freeze. And that, it make me realize something I can talk in front (outsider) and somethings I should not talk, although it is a lesson to me, but I still repeat the same mistake on today (2/12/2013).

Before end the chatting session, we took a photo together to keep as our memories.


At last, the most old friends in UUM, we know each other since semester 1, stay at the same floor, we shout, play, sing, chit chatting together.

Time pass so fast, from the beginning we know each other in semester 1 with different courses, and until now we are semester 5 together. Many things have been change during the years, some already in relationship, some become good singer, and many more. All of them have their own direction and pathway to go and move on.

How about me? What is my direction, and what is my interest? Why I keep changing the direction when face some difficulty? Perhaps, I really to find out the real way that really suit me, to explore it, and do the best for it. It is the time to move on, no laziness after becoming a 23 years old boy, it should be more responsible for my own self, but not depend on others anymore.


Just do whatever you want as long as you will responsible for it at the end, no regrets.!









No comments:

Post a Comment