Monday, 30 September 2013

UUMKO-K... My Golfer Experiences ...



Ko-k is one of the outdoor activities subject that necessary for every UUM students. I don't know why most of the student don't like it, but for me, I really enjoy what i have chosen - Golf.

It was happened in my semester 3 and 4. I remember my first class listened to lecturer talk about the equipment, and we were not allowed hit the ball yet. I hate it on that time because, why it was the theory again and again...?

Second class onward, we start to practice to hit the ball, I remember that the whole semester 3, I never hit the ball until 80m, that was my bad record, and the whole semester, i only learn the term, but in practical, I am slow. And now, I really feel that I was noob on that time!


Time pass so fast, it was only about 7 or 8 classes every semester. However, the time practice is not enough because it really take a long time to master it. But, in the semester 4, although I still not able to hit till 100m, but at least I successful hit over more than 80m. It was consider as a good result for me after practice it for 2 semester.

The golf are really fun. Every shot is challenging, of course for us have not skill enough, sometime we do depend on luck as well. When every shot can be hit higher and further, we feel proud of ourselves.

Golf, sometimes it is a games that test our calming, targeting, and every shot stand a chance, if we miss it, we will lost the chances. Although when practice, we have more balls to hits, but in real life, if every balls stands a chances for us to hit, if we have not enough practice, we will just loss every single chances by wasting our time.

Finally, we graduate after the 2 semester golf as our KO-K. To be honest, golf is not as easy as we think, it is really hard to play after we get know more about golf. Lastly, we really enjoy it. We learn, we play, we laugh together. It was the best memories of part of my university life.







No comments:

Post a Comment