Sharing the things happen, Express the feeling inside, Keep it as own memories, And, welcome to my Blog^...^
Saturday, 3 December 2016
Demotiveted MooD on NOVEMBER - Dec coming, and it is Year End Again! 2017 sOOn ...
Hi, I am fine here. I do hope so. Is it smtg wrong happen to myself? Yes? No? Not really?
November totally is not a great month for me in this year. Why I am so doubt for it? For November, i achieve nothing in my sales, it is totally Zero. And if it is an business, I am totally facing deficit for this month! Why? Why? Why? Why I am so lazy this month, why my emotion is so fluctuated for this whole month? I felt I am getting down all the time, and never being motivate for my work. But, of course i do motivate for some time, but it is just a very short time of period? Then, what is so big about the birthday date? I really totally lost of mood to doing work at all. I found i am totally achieve nothing on the date itself? Why it look so different although it is just a normal day which it has day and night, same 24 hours, time still pass, and never like moving faster or any others. Maybe, maybe it was school holiday, as well as colleague are mostly clear their leave, and make the company look abit quite compare usual. But, what i am so care of the external environment which bring so much influence compared to my internal environment. I am totally lost and felt the lazy till max!
But, currently i felt more better, because i know that i cant rest anymore, after wasting my whole November and achieved nothing. I hope December is a great month for me, and i can prepared for the next year challenge as well. I knew my working life is just a starting only, why others people felt want rest ahwhile, or abit lazy,,,, i will felt the same too? Others, they might be working for longer period, and they rest is just so common, but i am a new comers, i must utilize my time and work as much as i can, and importantly, don't bother how other people thought, because everyone has their own life, we can't compared that.
2016 year is going to end, and the last month is still counting. Although i havent set my 2017 target yet, because i am still chasing my 2016 year end target. I hope i really can make it, and at least show smtg to my boss, so that i really learning and growing, at the same time contribute smtg to my company as well. Anyhow, ACTIONS is better than WORDS. I must do more rather than speak more on it. Last month, i must fight until the max, and then i only will not regret in the next year 2017! All the best to myself!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment